The game Description:
In the far future earth dwellers have settled resources of a native planet and now Pandory aspire to seize gifts
not the Earth, but. Peaceful Na’vi, natives of Pandory, live, without knowing technologies, in harmony in the
fine world of the wild nature. What happens with the fragile world giants of Na’vi with long tails and huge greeneyes when the technogenic armada of the Earth will hang in heavens of their planet?
How to rescue mankind from resource hunger and, at the same time, not to ruin a biological civilisation of natives? What of civilisations eventually will come the first in race for a survival? To these a question players can receive answers, having risen on one of the parties of the conflict and with own hand having constructed the future of the nation.
Features of game:
- Play we can both for people (corporation), and for Na’Vi.
- The subject line of game will differ from film history though, certainly, familiar characters will meet everywhere.
- Battling to enemies, you will receive experience which can be spent for improvement of skills.
- James Cameron s Avatar: The Game – one of few games using technology of the volume image, that is for high-grade immersing in – process to you is required to put on 3D-points with which each box with game will becompleted.
- Developers promise tremendous special effects: fire, explosions, the three-dimensional grass, bullets whistling by you, etc.
The Minimum system requirements:
- An operating system: Windows XP (with SP2) or Windows Vista (with SP1);
- The processor: 3 Ghz Intel Pentium D 830, AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 or better;
- Operative memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7;
- A video card: NVidia 6800 or ATI X1650 or better 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher;
- An empty seat on ?????? a disk: 1.5 GB;
Click Here to Download